A bun in the oven...or a small VW. At this point who can tell?
The Johnson trio is eagerly awaiting the arrival of baby Andrew - although I still have about 5 weeks to go. He is due on 22 September 2010. Last week I began my birth classes at KACH (the hospital on post). I am excited that it seems like a very nice place to have babies. My favorite part - besides meeting caring nurses - was the fact that they let baby "sleep in" or stay with Mama after the baby's temperature is stabilized. I didn't get enough of Ben during my last post-delivery stay.
Mama and Baby are doing well as we gear up for the last few weeks. There are two things that feel different to me this time. First, I do not remember being this big. So, Andrew is either a bigger boy or I have a bad memory. And second, I don't remember Ben being as active as Andrew is...and Ben was pretty active. Andrew punches and kicks and stretches out my belly so much that I can almost make out his fingers and toes. I'm loving it, but I have gotten some strange looks from folks in the waiting room when my belly starts to dance about!
Although I am not looking forward to labor, I am looking forward to meeting Andrew and turning our family of three into a family of four. I would appreciate your prayers for a safe delivery for Mama and Baby.
A woman, when she is in labor, has sorrow because her hour has come; but as soon as she has given birth to the child, she no longer remembers the anguish, for joy that a human being has been born into the world.
John 16:21

No comments:
Post a Comment