Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Morning 2010

Merry Christmas family and friends! The Johnson family celebrated Christmas day at our home this year. It was a lot of fun. This was the first Christmas that Benjamin truly grasped idea of "presents" and "Santa"...and it was so much fun to see his face when he came downstairs and saw a new train set, set up by Santa the night before.

I'm sure that Santa had fun setting up the train too!

Andrew enjoyed his morning, hanging out in his cute Christmas PJ's from Auntie Kimberly!

Our drummer boy.

More drumming!

Watch out bandits, the sheriff is in town. And, he has two stars.

Andrew wasn't too aware of what was going on, but he really enjoyed the little dog from his stocking.

Even the cold won't keep us from playing outdoors on Christmas!

Christmas morning was a wonderfully fun and relaxing time for the Johnson family this year. However, I don't feel I did enough to reinforce the true meaning of Christmas with Benjamin. He understands we are celebrating Jesus' birthday...but I have to do a better job keeping the true meaning of Christmas alive amidst the chaos of the holiday season and the sea of gifts. Too quickly all the "stuff" I need to get done distracts me from the glory of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment