Sunday, August 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Uncle Sam

The boys and I are in Connecticut this week, staying with Meme & Pepe until our move is complete. (We are so blessed to get to stay with them while we wait for our house to be ready!) On the day we arrived we celebrated Uncle Sam's birthday. Ben and Meme baked Uncle Sam a cake and we got to go to Ocean Beach. Here are some pictures of our fun times. I hope you enjoy them!
Benjamin was happy to help Uncle Same blow out his candles.
Andrew enjoyed hanging out and playing with Ashley!
Sandcastles!
Benjamin.
Andrew playing with Meme.
Andrew really had a fun time in the sand, and in the water.
Brothers.
It was a big sand castle day.
Both boys enjoyed the water. Uncle Sam and I got a workout!
Uncle Sam and Ashley are so sweet to our boys. Thank you Uncle Sam for sharing your birthday with us - we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment