Howdy Y'all! The Johnsons ventured to Texas last week in honor of our friends' wedding celebration. Congratulations Rainlilly and Nathaniel! We had a wonderful time celebrating with them and visiting with our other Texas family and friends. Unfortunately I did not take enough photos - so I missed snapshots of Ben playing with his old pals at the park, our time with the lovely Lockett family, enjoying worship at Grace Bible Church and any of our house. However, here are the few that I did take. I hope they capture the blessed time we had visiting our loved ones in the the Lone Star State.
Rainlilly and Nathaniel hosted a beautiful reception in their backyard.
The boys and I dined one evening at the Blue Baker. It was one of Ben and Mommy's hangouts when he was a baby, and a place Daddy did a lot of studying!
After our time in College Station the boys and Mommy traveled to Austin is visit with cousin Adam. Adam had this cool bounce house!
Somehow Mommy and Melissa were able to get 3 boys, with car seats, in the back of a Ford Focus. Here we are off to the splash park!
The boys had so much fun at the splash park, and together throughout the weekend!
What a wonderful trip! We are so grateful for this opportunity and safe travels. However, now with my Baby Bump growing every day, I think we may stick close to home for a while.






No comments:
Post a Comment