Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Andrew

 Happy 2nd Birthday Andrew!  Although Andrew turns 2 officially next week, Labor Day weekend turned out to be the best time for us to celebrate. And, I don't think Andrew minded getting showered with presents and cake a few days early. (Granny Lou sent a wonderfully, cuddly, huge teddy bear -just like the bears that come and visit us at home.  Thank you Granny Lou!)
 Even though I failed to get any decent pictures of Andrew with his loving family (I'm sorry!), we enjoyed a party with Meme and Pepe Audette, Uncle Sam and Aunt Ashley, and the Johnsons "almost" Five.  Granny Lou, Grampy Doug and Grammy Liz were with us in spirit as well.  Thank you everyone for making it a special day for our little guy.
 Grammy and Grampy Johnson sent a great Thomas the Train book!
 Andrew and Daddy began reading it immediately.  Andrew enjoys pointing out all the trains by name.  Thank you Grammy and Grampy!
 Twice a year I pretend I'm the "Cake Boss" (although I have to keep it much more basic).  This year Andrew got an owl baby cake in honor of his favorite book. 
Andrew also received 3 beautiful, handmade, stuffed owl babies from Meme and Pepe. Thank you Meme!
 Cheese! 
 Yummy cake!  (And so much cleaner than last year!)
Happy Birthday Andrew Locke! 
Your Mommy and Daddy love you so much, and are so grateful God blessed us with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment