Monday, December 23, 2013

Thanksgiving

 Merry Thanksgiving!  I felt I should catch up the holidays and post a few photos from Thanksgiving.  We had Thanksgiving in Kansas, celebrating with our friends Nathaniel and Rainlilly.  Nathaniel and Rainlilly traveled all the way from Texas to spend time with us.  It was wonderful to see them again!
 Dan (and Rainlilly) were in charge of baking the pies.  And, at one point I looked over and noticed some of Dan's ingredients...He doesn't follow the recipe, but his pies are delicious!
 Marathon Lego construction.
 All our Lego creations - placed high to avoid "Gideon the (Lego) Destroyer."
 A goofy pie picture.  We had four full sized pies and two minis. I'm not sure where Danny put the jalapenos... 
 Post eating walk.
 More pie.
 Ben enjoying his first pumpkin pie.
 Our Gideon is a climber, and enjoys standing on the fireplace. Here he is enjoying hanging with the men.
 Breakfast of champions - apple pie, sausage stuffing and eggs.  Yummy!
The Saturday following Thanksgiving we hung out with the KC Johnsons, enjoying a "Leftover" party.  How cute is this picture?  Merry Thanksgiving folks!


No comments:

Post a Comment