Tuesday, October 13, 2009

One giant step...


Okay, so I've never thought that my life was worth blogging about. For years I've resisted the urge to project my life into cyberspace in daily posts as if I am interesting enough to read about. Never did I realize - until I began reading my sister-in-law Kimberly's blog - that a blog can be a perfect means to praise God for all the blessings in the life of our family! So, without further adieu I launch this Johnson Family Blog. I hope it will help keep our family and friends informed of our goings on. But most of all, I hope it serves as a way for us to say "Thank you Jesus!" for the blessings in our lives..for which we are so grateful.

2 comments:

  1. I see and feel your joy and "thanks" in each smile, hug, and word that you share. This is another way to remind me how grateful I am to be so blessed with three caring and loving people in my family. I love you Corry & the "Johnson Family". Ti amo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate your blog. I am a bit leery of Facebook and I think this is a great way for the families to communicate. By the way, that is such a great photo!

    ReplyDelete