Today Andrew Locke is 1 Month Old! This month I've discovered that taking care of a home of four will probably keep me offline for a while. But I'm online today and so grateful for the blessings this month has brought. Here are some pictures and captions to sum up our good times.
Currently I am having camera problems, so this is not Andrew at 1 month. However, it is a cute picture and he still looks like this, just a little chubbier. (I can take pictures, just not download them).

Andrew and Daddy enjoying a book together. This is a classic father-son pose in our house.

At the end of our street is a massive construction project. Ben enjoys watching the big bulldozers and diggers. It is better than TV for a little boy!


Andrew's first bath. He loves bath time - just like his big brother!

This month we enjoyed a wonderful visit with Grammy Liz. She flew all the way from Tucson to visit her grandsons. We all had a blast, and I am so grateful for her help around the house and with the boys. Thank you Grammy Liz!

Ben is our little cowboy right now. He is going to dress up as a cowboy for Halloween...but it is going to seem like any other day!
September 10, 2010 - October 10, 2010

This month we enjoyed a wonderful visit with Grammy Liz. She flew all the way from Tucson to visit her grandsons. We all had a blast, and I am so grateful for her help around the house and with the boys. Thank you Grammy Liz!

Ben is our little cowboy right now. He is going to dress up as a cowboy for Halloween...but it is going to seem like any other day!
September 10, 2010 - October 10, 2010

No comments:
Post a Comment