Thank you Meme and Pepe Audette!

I am woefully behind with my blogs and family updates...and I'm guessing that is just the way it is going to be for a while. However, I wanted to take a moment today to thank Meme and Pepe Audette for all their help and support at Andrew's birth. I don't know how we would have managed without them. And of course, Benjamin had a ball hanging out with Meme and Pepe!

I am woefully behind with my blogs and family updates...and I'm guessing that is just the way it is going to be for a while. However, I wanted to take a moment today to thank Meme and Pepe Audette for all their help and support at Andrew's birth. I don't know how we would have managed without them. And of course, Benjamin had a ball hanging out with Meme and Pepe!

A funny tidbit: Of course Andrew decides to come 2 weeks before his due date, when Meme and Pepe are on vacation where there is NO cell phone service and NO phone in their hotel room. Apparently God just wanted to make us smile, and reinforce that He has things under His control...so don't worry! Things ended up working out beautifully, but the timing of it all does make me smile.

No comments:
Post a Comment