Saturday, July 2, 2011

Grammy & Grampy Johnson's Visit

Wow, the month of June was filled with wonderful visits with family - including a splendid visit with Grammy and Grampy Johnson. Before I remark on our time, I would like to admit that I am woefully behind posting pictures and notes about our goings on. And I realize that my posts are also getting pretty dull. All I can tell you is that my mommy brain is pretty tired by the end of the day, and there isn't much energy left for creativity! I hope that you enjoy our pictures and a few captions until the boys are grown. In June we had the pleasure of hosting Grammy and Grampy Johnson! This was a special treat because it is so difficult for both of them to get away together. We are so grateful they opted to spend their rare vacation time with us! We had so much fun!Grammy hosted story time for the neighborhood. The boys love to read with their Grammy!
Grampy helped Ben pedal on his new big boy bike. What special times!
The boys and I enjoyed a walk through Bear Mountain Park with Grammy. She doesn't get to see too many trees in Tucson. Thank you Grammy and Grampy for traveling so far to be with us, and spend time with your grandsons. We love you, and thank God for you every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment