Friday, July 1, 2011

Our Anniversary!

On June 30th Dan and I celebrated our 9th Wedding Anniversary. We had a wonderful day, that was a perfect celebration for us. Midday, Dan humored me by meeting me for a run. (Granny Lou was visiting and watching the boys - thank you Granny Lou!) We began our run at Kosciuszko's Monument on West Point - where Dan proposed. From there we ran about 5 miles all over campus. In the evening we celebrated with a dinner at our favorite restaurant, Painters. Painters is where we enjoyed many of our dates together as cadets. What a blessing to be able to come back as a married couple - married 9 years with two wonderful boys.

1 comment:

  1. Umm...I have to say that food looks awesome! I am guessing it is the reason you went for a 5 mile run before dinner. Miss you guys! Happy Anniversiary!

    ReplyDelete