Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Preschool Graduation (Celebration)

 Okay, before I begin let me preface this post by explaining that Ben has not "graduated" from preschool.  His school does however celebrate the end of the school year and the "graduation" of some of the students by "graduating" them all.  Ben will be back next year, along with his little friend Alyssa, and I will probably post similar photos celebrating the end of his preschool career and his actual "graduation" to kindergarten.
 Benjamin's preschool experience has been a tremendous blessing this year.  He is one of four kiddos in the class, a perfect size for an introduction to academia (if I say so myself!).  The night of his preschool celebration was very sweet.  Here are a few pictures for you to enjoy!
 Benjamin and his friend Alyssa held the Bible for the "Pledge to the Bible".
 Receiving his diploma (when did he get so big?!).


 The graduating class of 2012!
Benjamin and his lovely teacher, Mrs. Peters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment