It has been a winter to remember, although it isn't quite over yet. This winter has been one filled with fun and good times. Besides Hurricane Sandy at the end of October, the weather has been pretty typical. In fact, this year the boys really got a chance to enjoy snow. And Daddy and Ben enjoyed running around on the lake as it was frozen solid (almost)! I am looking forward to spring and warmer temperatures, and I wouldn't trade these memories for a year-round heatwave. I hope you enjoy some of our pictures.
Ben "walking on water", standing in the middle of the lake. Our house is right behind him, and if you look closely you might see me in the window fretting - just a little bit.
Dan and Ben running around on the ice.
The boys are old enough to help Daddy with the shoveling. Although, I think Andrew is mostly supervising the operation.
Our sweet Andrew. It looks like he is going to slide, but he was really sitting there eating snow.
The boys built a ramp for their sled. To go FAST!
Andrew's run.
Ben's run.
Snow days!
Cheese!
Our view from the back deck. I took about 100 pictures of the snow at sunrise - it was just so beautiful!
Dan and Ben wrote "BEN" and made snow angels on the lake, and they lasted weeks.
I always feel a little bad for the ducks during the winter. Although one of the funniest things I have ever seen is a duck walking on a frozen lake. They slip and slide while they waddle!

No comments:
Post a Comment