Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Random Pictures

 Over the last 3 months life has been joyfully chaotic, and I have not been able to blog about much substantial.  AND, this post isn't going to catch us up on that.  In fact, I'm coming to the realization that I might not be able to post anything in depth until Gideon heads to kindergarten.  With three little boys life is lovely, exhausting, fun and BUSY!  In summary we are SO grateful for the opportunities God has presented us with and we are enjoying Kansas.  So, until Gideon heads to school, I will occasionally post a few snapshots for folks to enjoy.  Tonight I'm posting a bunch of random snapshots from the last few months. It might give you a taste of our "goings on".
 I always feel a bit settled once we get our magnets on the fridge!
 Replacement chairs - in case anyone is following the drama of our kitchen chairs.
 Grammy, your plate looks great on our countertop!
 Gideon enjoys the tub.  How cute is he?!
 Ben and Andrew had fun trying out the playground at Ben's school during his kindergarten orientation.
 Wow - static.
 More static!
 This is a special moment - Gideon never falls asleep on us.  So sweet!
 Mirror, mirror.
We are finding that with 3 little kiddos it is going to take us a long time to finish hanging all our stuff on the walls, etc.  It always makes me feel good to get something else finished!  Like our entryway.  
 Books went in ASAP.
 One of my favorite places.   The coffee spot.
 Right now we are gearing up for Andrew's birthday party.  Mommy always makes a "practice" cake.  Everyone seems to enjoy having extra cake. 
 We love being so close to our cousins!
 Apparently I picked out a house with "shorter than normal" showerheads.  To remedy this, Dan headed to Home Depot and bought every attachment possible to make the shower tall enough for him.  I laugh every time I get in the shower!
Home sweet home.  I hope you enjoyed a few random pictures from our life!  It's been quite a summer.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment