Saturday, May 1, 2010

Daddy's Helper

Howdy Folks! I started a family blog for a few reasons. First and foremost to give thanks and praise for the wonderful blessings in our life. Second, to chronicle family events...an electronic album of sorts. And finally, to keep our wonderful family up-to-date with pictures and videos of the Johnsons (mostly Benjamin, of course).

This may seem strange, but this verse from Luke made me wonder, "Did Mary blog?" Obviously not, but in writing this blog I am trying to follow her example by treasuring these memories.

"...but His mother kept all these things in her heart. And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and men."
Luke 2:51-52

This morning I'm posting a video for the grandparents. Benjamin and Daddy washed the motorcycle this morning, and Benjamin was a BIG help. I hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. The pictures have been SO enjoyable and the video is just toooo cute! Makes me miss all you guys. We love you!!

    ReplyDelete