Howdy Family and Friends! These last few weeks have been busy - the Johnsons have been preparing for our big move to New York. However, we did manage to get some family photos taken to celebrate our time as a family in Aggieland. We hope you enjoy!
March: Part 3
13 years ago
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

Cory, you are such a wonderful young woman. It has been terrific getting to know you better. I didn't know what a difficult time you had making the decision about your move to Texas but I can certainly understand it. You surely have been blessed with a wonderful friend and study group. God bless you and your family as you head off for your next exciting adventure. I hope we will all stay in touch. The photos are great and how else would we see them if it weren't for the internet. Go with God - Love, Grandma Janet
ReplyDelete