Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas in NYC

Christmas in New York City! Today the boys and I traveled to NYC to enjoy a bit of Christmas cheer with our friends the Whitfords. Trains, subways, diapers, strollers, walking (with a 3 year old)...thank you God for such a fun-filled day, without any stress. Yes, isn't that an amazing blessing? Traveling to NYC with two little ones and no hiccups? I'm praising God for that!
To get to the city the boys and I took a train. This was the first "real" train ride for the boys, and they both enjoyed it. (Although, they both ate about 50 animal crackers.)
Andrew ate most of the crackers.After the train and the subway we made it to Radio City Music Hall for the Christmas Spectacular! After about an hour of dancing and cute skits, the Spectacular ended with a beautiful living Nativity. It was a touching surprise - Radio City has not forgotten the meaning of Christmas.
Here are the boys and I in Radio City Music Hall. "Ben, did you enjoy the animals at the end?" "Yes Mama. They had two camels and a donkey for Mary."
Cheese!
All the boys! We met our friends who also have two little boys.
Jack, Oliver, Andrew and Benjamin.
Ben and Jack are buddies from West Point.
After lunch we headed to FAO Schwarz. In this picture Ben is asking, "Mama, can we please go in the big toy store NOW?"
Trains!
Jack and Ben checking out MORE toys.
Checking out the view on the LEGO floor.
The boys got to pick out a couple little gift at the giant toy store. Ben chose the shark, and I chose the giraffe for Andrew.
Merry NYC Christmas 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment