Hello Family and Friends! Just a little snippet of a blog to fill you in on our week. February is going well for the Johnsons. It has begun to warm up here and we are all excited that spring may be around the corner. This week Ben and I took a trip to visit our dear friends - Tiffany (my friend) and Avery (Ben's Buddy) - for the day. Ben and Avery have been "playing" together since we arrived in Texas...so for about their whole lives. A few months ago they moved to Houston unexpectedly, which is about 90 minutes from us. It has been difficult adjusting to not having them nearby, but we really enjoyed the day we got to spend with them.
Together we got to visit the Children's' Museum of Houston. Ben and Avery got to see a baby chicken who had just come out of the egg! It was pretty exciting.
I hope you don't mind that this blog is so short, but I am running out of steam tonight. I thought at the very least some of you might enjoy a couple pictures of Ben and a little peak into our fun visit.

No comments:
Post a Comment