This past Saturday I celebrated my 30th birthday. It was a celebration! And, I have to admit that I am more content now than I have ever been before. I have been blessed with a wonderful husband - who is home with me and not currently deployed. We have a beautiful son, who I get to enjoy everyday. I have great family and friends. And most of all I enjoy a closer and deeper relationship with Christ now than I ever have before. I feel that my 30 years have been a blessing and I wouldn't want to erase any of them, or go back in time, if that were possible.
Vive the 30's!
Life isn't always perfect or easy - but having peace and confidence in Christ has certainly helped me enjoy the last few years to the fullest. And, in great Johnson tradition I got to enjoy my birthday to the fullest. Dan made me a delicious dinner - grilled chicken, grilled veggies and "Aaron" baked potatoes. And, I got to enjoy TWO birthday ice cream cakes with our good friends Danielle, Aaron, Cameron, Jenn, Rainlilly and Nathaniel. It was a wonderful time and I am so thankful for the family and friends that made it such a fun and memorable birthday!


(This is icecream cake #2. It didn't last long.)


Well I feel totally bummed (and lame!) to have missed your b-day. I thought I had all the Johnson clan birthdays on the calender, but somehow yours didn't make it on. I'm so sorry we missed it!!! Happy late 30th, and I'm so glad you had a wonderful time! Miss you all!
ReplyDelete