Howdy Friends! This week Dan, Benjamin and I are enjoying Spring Break. We are so grateful for this time together. On Saturday, our friend Catherine gave us her tickets to an Aggie Baseball game. We all had a blast! Here are some of the highlights.
Benjamin had a great time watching the guys throwing, running, and throwing. He was really into it. He even clapped and shouted out, "Go Aggies, Go!".
Olsen Field is a beautiful stadium. We got to watch 3 trains go by while we were at the game. How cool is that? I don't know who was more excited, Benjamin or Mama?
This picture is significant because I struggle when it comes to sharing my popcorn. However, I will share popcorn with my boy.
Here is our family shot. Please believe me, Benjamin had a good time.
We have other Spring Break plans for the week. We've been outside working on the yard and on Thursday we are going to tour the local Blue Bell Ice Cream Factory. I'm sure there will be some cute pictures of that, now that Benjamin knows what ice cream is!

No comments:
Post a Comment