Congratulations Dan! On Thursday Dan defended his thesis and passed. It was the culmination of hours of research and writing, most of which Dan completed between the hours of 10pm and 2am - so that he could eat dinner with his family, play with Ben and talk with his wife. I'm so grateful that he sacrificed in this way and I'm so grateful that we get to enjoy him at home more now! Although Dan does have a few classes to complete this semester, the thesis defense is complete.
I am so happy for Dan that his thesis defense is complete, but I have to say, "THIS SEMESTER IS GOING BY TOO FAST!" This is such a rich and special time in our lives when we can enjoy a relatively relaxed life-pace as a family. In less then 3 months we will be driving out of Texas, heading into a new chapter of our lives at West Point. It is a bit overwhelming. But God has been so faithful with our needs and even our wants, instead of worry I'll trust in Him.
(Um, and pray a lot!)
That is it for our blog today, but rather quickly I will be posting a "Benjamin Update" particularly for the grandparents. I just have to charge up my camera and catch him doing all his cutest things...he is hard to catch nowadays. Running all around!


No comments:
Post a Comment