Howdy all! Since it has been a while since we saw most of you, I thought I would simply post some pictures and videos of Benjamin. Here is what he is up to. I hope you enjoy!
Making Pancakes
One of Ben's favorite things to do right now is "make pancakes". He has all sorts of spoons and bowls...cinnamon and salt. And he usually requests the cook book too.
Mama's Running Buddy
The weather has been beautiful this week, and thankfully I am still able to run a few miles with Ben. He loves to watch the world go by, and he usually gets to snack on a few goldfish crackers. Those are always a big hit.
Benjamin and His Shadow
Yesterday we ran to the local park. As you can see the snow has melted and the grass is back!
The 100 Yard Dash
It is so difficult to get a good still photo of Ben nowadays - he is always on the move. So I opted for a fun, "artsy" photo of him. He enjoyed running on the track!
Benjamin Videos:




No comments:
Post a Comment