Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Audette Thanksgiving

Turkey naps! I forgot to add this photo to the post, but I couldn't leave it out. Pepe Audette might look awake, but he is as sleepy as Danny. Happy Thanksgiving!Ben loves to play with Ashley and Uncle Sam. They are so sweet to him! (I forgot this picture too, but it was so special I couldn't leave it out either!)
Happy Thanksgiving! This year the Johnson family spent a wonderful Thanksgiving Day with Meme & Pepe Audette. We always remember Nana Audette (my Nana) at dinner because we eat on her special Thanksgiving plates. We had a wonderful day with our east coast family - I hope I managed to capture the good times in our pictures.
Ben and Pepe always have big smiles for the camera!
Andrew spent a lot of time crawling between all the shoes.
Andrew enjoyed hanging out with my cousin Scott - he and his mother and father joined us for the day. It was great to see my Aunt Suzie, Uncle Ralph and Scott.
Dan chatting with his brother Zach, wishing our family in Arizona a Happy Thanksgiving!
Andrew loves to eat apples as much as he loves to say "apple".
Mmmmm, turkey!
The holiday table. Merry times!
Daddy and Ben - Happy Thanksgiving!
Mommy and Andrew dancing.
It was a wonderful Thanksgiving - full of family and blessings. We are so grateful for what the Lord has provided us - so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment