Monday, November 21, 2011

The Rugged Maniac

On Saturday the boys and I cheered on Dan as he ran the "Rugged Maniac" 5K obstacle course. It was so much fun to watch, and Dan seemed to enjoy running it. There were hills, hurdles, connexs full of water (it was 40 degrees out) and a final climbing obstacle. Because we were in Brooklyn we also got a chance to visit with our dear friends Natalie and Nevin. It was a fun Saturday and I hope you enjoy the pictures!
The boys and I got a great view of the start and the finish. They both enjoyed cheering! (Dan is in this picture, towards the middle...)
Not your average 5K.
Ben and Andrew were so well behaved, considering it was chilly. Both enjoyed seeing Daddy after he finished!
Andrew almost jumped into Daddy's arms when he was all done. He really got excited when Daddy jumped off the last obstacle!

No comments:

Post a Comment