Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Malentacchi Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving! The day after Thanksgiving the Johnson family visited with Granny Lou and Great Grandma Nana, Uncle Don, Aunt Joannie, Meggie, Emma and Todd. It was a great time! The boys had a wonderful time with everyone, and I truly enjoyed seeing just about everyone on my Mom's side of the family.Granny Lou saved all the toys Joe and I collected from Happy Meals...back in the day. Andrew (and Ben) LOVED playing with all the little toys. Hmmmm, that is a lot of Happy Meals.
Granny Lou tickles!
This is Ben's "cheese" face. We enjoyed a "day-after-Thanksgiving" lasagna, which the boys loved. Thank you Mom for making a delicious homemade meal and hosting such a wonderful day! We love you.
I enjoyed seeing my cousins Meggie and Emma. It has been over a year since we all were together. Here we are getting ready for a picture.
Cheese! (Hmmm, I'm the oldest and the shortest. How did that happen?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment