Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Hike...

One thing you can count on when you go to visit Grammy and Grampy Johnson is that we will spend one or two days outside hiking or playing sports at a park. What fun! This year we went on a hike up Pusch Ridge Mountain, and I have to admit I think it was the most physically demanding adventure we've been on yet. Oh yeah, and Aaron and Dan got to carry the babies! Just a little extra exercise for them!

If we ever start a rock band, we decided this will be our album cover.

To the summit! Just teasing, common sense prevailed and we turned back before the path became too harrowing.



What a exhilarating hike. I wanted to post this because we had such a great time. I love that we always end up outside when we visit Tucson, enjoying God's creation and each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment